Sim of the Month (TF64)
The Simulation of the Month (of a Task Force) is awarded to a simulation for its contribution to the Task Force canon, activity, quality, number of players and others. All simulations in a Task Force are automatically considered for this award however nominations are sought from fellow CO's. It is awarded by the Hall of Honour on behalf of the TFCO.
- Only a sim's Commanding Officer is able to nominate a simulation from their Task Force for this award.
- A Commanding Officer cannot nominate their own simulation.
- All nominations must be attached to the Commanding Officer's Monthly Report.
- The Task Force Commanding Officer will review all nominations and submit the winner to the Hall of Honour Administrator.
- The Hall of Honour Administrator will bestow the award on behalf of the Task Force Commanding Officer.