|Jewel Hurd||Task Force Commanding Officer|
|James K'Temoc Bremer||Task Force Executive Officer|
|Catherine Waldorf||Command Adjutant Alternate Division|
|VACANT||Command Adjutant Ares Sector Theater|
Task Force 99 provides a simmer's inventive spirit with the opportunity to explore, re-live, and create their own niche in the Star Trek universe. By focusing on the areas briefly touched upon and not brought to life on the screen, the games of 99 are unique and exciting.
Have you ever wanted to grow a story in a tiny aspect of Star Trek? Maybe you want to play as a Bajoran resistance cell living through the Cardassian occupation? Be lost in the Gamma quadrant on a Constellation class vessel? These are the kinds of games we invite to be created, nurtured, and played.
The infinite possibilities of Star Trek provides viewers with an opportunity to dream. The United Federation of Planets brings together a universe of diversity of species and cultures. Task Force 99 is the place for games that excavate new possibilities and gather the hidden treasure.
Are you ready to explore Simming as never before?
- Exploratory: Games exploring anything between TOS and Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country.
- Tactical Operations: Games that takes place during TNG through the Dominion War.
- NuTrek: Games within to the JJ Abrams Universe.
- NX Division: Games that take place during the Enterprise Era.
- Alternative: Games that operate as alternative in any timeline or are species specific.
- Ares: Games that are in a unified timeline built off of mainstream Bravo Fleet.