Task Force 99
Task Force 99 provides a simmer’s inventive spirit with the opportunity to explore, re-live, and create their own niche in the Star Trek universe. By focusing on the areas briefly touched upon and not brought to life on the screen, the games of 99 are unique and exciting.
Have you ever wanted to grow a story in a tiny aspect of Star Trek? Maybe you want to play as a Bajoran resistance cell living through the Cardassian occupation? Be lost in the Gamma quadrant on a Constellation class vessel? These are the kinds of games we invite to be created, nurtured, and played.
The infinite possibilities of Star Trek provides viewers with an opportunity to dream. The United Federation of Planets brings together a universe of diversity of species and cultures. Task Force 99 is the place for games that excavate new possibilities and gather the hidden treasure.
Are you ready to explore Simming as never before?
- NX Division: Games that take place during the Enterprise Era.
- Exploratory: Games that take place between TOS and Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country.
- Alternative: Games that operate in other timelines or are species specific, including the TNG and DS9 Eras, as well as the Mirror Universe.
- Ares: Games that share a unified canon built off of Starbase 400’s Timeline.
- Future Possiblities: Games that are set in the 25th Century and beyond.
- Kelvin-Timeline: Games within the JJ Abrams Universe.
If you have any questions about joining an active sim in Task Force 99 or proposing a new one, stop by here or message Vice Admiral K’Temoc anytime!